Monday 11 April 2011

Another Season

Have just been getting the van ready, my major task is to make sure all systems work, the pipes are clean and the lights work.

I always seem to have a problem with the "O" ring washer on the cascade 2 Water heater drain plug. The plug seems to seal with two rings just fine. I am starting to think that the drain plugs left by a previous owner are for a different version of heater.

The flap moves freely on the Thetford toilet, and I have given the rubber a light spray of the rubber lubricant to make sure it does not stick.

I have just had a bit of a clear out to get rid of the things that made their way into the van last season.

I have a test socket which I can check all the Van lights with prior to connecting to the car. Just ned a dust and a hover now and we should be ready. The tyres look fine, new last year,  but will need their presure to be checked. When I picked the van up from a previous owner prior to 90 mile journey home they looked fine until I removed them for a good look over. There were patches of rubber missing and they were down to the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment